Windows 10: Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup

Discus and support Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have updated Minecraft to 1.16.200 and the moment I launch the game, I get stuck on the Red Mojang screen, and then immediately it crashes. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pchin30, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Pchin30 Win User

Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup

I have updated Minecraft to 1.16.200 and the moment I launch the game, I get stuck on the Red Mojang screen, and then immediately it crashes. I have tried uninstalling the game, updating the driver, updating the graphics card, and reset the game. Noting worked. I have searched for some info and it seems I need a media feature pack. When I go to optional features and Add features, I don't see the Media feature pack in the list. I have Windows 10 Home version 2004. How can we fix the issue?

:)

Pchin30, Dec 12, 2020
  2. BossTom11 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup

I have attempted to fix this program for weeks now. I cannot get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to start and run. It never had this problem before. I noticed this first started one the nether update came out, since then I cannot get the game to load.

I have done the following:

1.) EVERYTHING listed here: How to fix Minecraft crashes in Windows 10 [GAMER'S GUIDE] sometimes multiple times

2.) I manually check each driver

3.) Tried different users

No matter what I do, when I start Minecraft, it shows the logo screen and once the loading bar hits almost to the right side, it closes. There is no crash log, there is no error. Sometimes when I go through the steps above it loads just past that screen
    and then crashes.

But I cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. Any ideas would be great Please Help!

BossTom11, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup

Minecraft crashes upon startup [HELP]

Hi Tony,

An outdated version of the game is one of the common reasons why Minecraft crashes upon startup. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Are you encountering the same issue with all of your games?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help you remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup

1. Minecraft Update 1.16.200 - Game crash upon startup - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update 200

2. Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.: I CANNOT open any apps other than task manager from the ctrl alt del menu and the command prompt from the advanced restart menu.This issue first happened yesterday, but because I wasn't able to pinpoint what is wrong, I thought it was a third party app malfunctioning or a...
  3. Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.: I CANNOT open any apps other than task manager from the ctrl alt del menu and the command prompt from the advanced restart menu.This issue first happened yesterday, but because I wasn't able to pinpoint what is wrong, I thought it was a third party app malfunctioning or a...
  4. Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  6. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  7. minecraft crashing on startup istantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashing on startup istantly: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I tried everything: update the drivers, restore the previous...
  8. Minecraft Crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing on startup: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, resetted the game, I used...
  9. Minecraft is crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...
  10. Minecraft is crashing on startup

Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...