Windows 10: Minecraft Update not working

Discus and support Minecraft Update not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I see that other people are playing on the latest Minecraft version but when I check for updates it says there are none for Minecraft. If someone could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmelBeganovic, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft Update not working

I see that other people are playing on the latest Minecraft version but when I check for updates it says there are none for Minecraft. If someone could help me that would be great.

:)

AmelBeganovic, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Update not working

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Update not working

1. Minecraft Update not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update working

2. Minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft not working: Hi! I just bought Minecraft java, and I see that I need to download the Minecraft Launcher in the microsoft store. I went to download it, but everytime I try the statement "Try again later something happened on our end." comes up. Is there any solution? Thank you:...
  3. Minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working: Recently I signed in to my Microsoft account and I bought Minecraft because I wanted to play it's and whenever it told me sign in since I had to buy it I signed in and then after I went to download it it told me to buy it again and I'm just wondering how the problem could be...
  4. minecraft not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft not working: Hello i bought the minecraft starter collection for my son. he said he only the the texture packs Greek Mythology and Plastic. He never got the game after spending over $29 dollars. Can you please help me with this. Ive clicked on install on my devices, launch game, and...
  5. Minecraft not working.

Minecraft not working.: I was about to play minecraft bedrock edition with my friend when she reported that her minecraft wasn't working. It was stuck on a red screen. Please help. She has ran powershell command, Redownloaded minecraft but still nothing.[ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working.: My Minecraft hasn't been letting me join friends, play on realms and play on things like the hive. I tried deleting it and re-installing it but I still have the same issue. I really don't know what to do. It used to work perfectly fine but it just stopped working all of a...
  7. Minecraft Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Not Working: I just purchased Minecraft W10 Starter for my daughter and installed to my device. Now only I can access the game I don't use it!!! and my daughter cannot access it with her account. I really don't want to have to give her my windows password to play the game, nor do I...
  8. minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not working: so I just bought Minecraft and when I opened it I got this message, ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Who set us up the TNT? Time: 12/29/19 4:35 PM Description: Initializing game java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider: Error reading...
  9. Minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working: I own minecraft on my pc but it wont show up on my Microsoft account, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-working/40b54760-9726-4470-8000-2697420665d6
  10. Minecraft is not working

Minecraft is not working: When I click on Minecraft, it doesn’t respond. I receive a message saying that Minecraft is not working. But the Minecraft launcher goes fine. The issue shows up when I click on "play 1.13.2 latest release"....