Windows 10: Minecraft Version Update

Discus and support Minecraft Version Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My minecraft windows ten version doesn't work because of the version it's updated to. 1.12.1 I checked Microsoft store for updates and found none, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saitama D Luffy, May 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft Version Update

My minecraft windows ten version doesn't work because of the version it's updated to. 1.12.1 I checked Microsoft store for updates and found none, I was wondering if anyone can help me update my game?

:)

Saitama D Luffy, May 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, May 28, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft Version Update

Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Version Update

1. Minecraft Version Update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Version Update

2. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  3. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  4. switching minecraft version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching minecraft version: I accidently bought java edition with the intent of buying windows 10 edition and i want to switch over without having to buy it again. how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-minecraft-version/da86cfe6-0643-4b7f-98b8-20370f8a0e7e
  5. Minecraft Realms Plus subscription version not updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus subscription version not updated: I have a monthly subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus. I have a Minecraft Java Edition user that reports they can't log in due to an "outdated server." They are running version 1.16.20002.0. They contacted Mojang support and they told them that the owner of the Realm needs...
  6. Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?: I have three computers. One for me and one for each of my two sons. We like to play Minecraft all together via LAN. Recently, my computer updated to version 1.16.100 and the other two computer did not. They are stuck at version 1.16.40. Now when we try and connect to...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  8. minecraft version

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft version: Hi, I bought last month minecraft master collection for windows 10, my version is 1.12 but I know that last version is 1.14. Why I can't have 1.14 version? I tried but I can't I don't know how to do....
  9. Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions: I have researched this topic and found no answers, my Minecraft is in version 1.12.28 as of right now and yet version 1.14 is out and I have tried to update it but it said there was no updates, I restarted computer, no updates, I have checked all my setting nothing wrong and...
  10. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. In the Microsoft Store, I went to Downloads and Updates>Get updates, but a message says, "You're good to go, all your trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store have the latest updates." I have been...