Windows 10: Minecraft VR no button input

Discus and support Minecraft VR no button input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to play minecraft for windows 10 on the HP Reverb G2 headset. The game launches fine, and all of the joysticks and triggers register input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ConnorMurrane, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft VR no button input

Trying to play minecraft for windows 10 on the HP Reverb G2 headset. The game launches fine, and all of the joysticks and triggers register input correctly, but none of the face buttons abxy register any input at all, making the game unplayable. I turned off screen animations as some users suggested, but the problem still persists regardless. Any suggestions?

:)

ConnorMurrane, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Minecraft VR no button input

Can you mod Minecraft VR version?

Can you add mods to minecraft (mainly via forge) with the VR? i dont know if you can add shaders or mods to it. Couldnt find any awnser so i posted here. Sorry to bother of i posted in the wrong section.

ErwinMarcos Kaufmann, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft VR no button input

1. Minecraft VR no button input - Similar Threads - Minecraft button input

2. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  3. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  4. Minecraft download button deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download button deactivated: I wanted to install minecraft windows 10 edition in my laptop so i tried to download it, but i cant click the download button because the button is deactivated. Can you help me? the colour of the button is gray, and if i want to click it, my mouse changes to kind of "stop"...
  5. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR: Hi, Firstly, VR needs *A LOT* of work. It's very unstable, crashing a lot, not starting, different VR portals wrestling for desktop space and settings don't work across apps - like concierge or whatever it is. Mouse and keyboard are always dropping out. Sometimes apps start...
  6. Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S: I'm posting here cause I'm not getting any response on the Oculus forums. Maybe I have better luck here. I'm writing here on behalf of my 10yr old nephew. I don't know much about VR stuff. He's having trouble launching Minecraft VR. He was Minecraft for Windows installed on...
  7. Minecraft Install Button is missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Install Button is missing.: On my PC the Store says that I've purcharsed Minecraft, but there is no install button. [ATTACH] When I click on Minecraft I get an option to Install on my devices. [ATTACH] Clicking on Install on my devices only shows my xbox's. [ATTACH] How can I get it to...
  8. I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft: I recently have gotten an Oculus quest and a PC strong enough to play VR games; i was hoping that i would be able to redeem the code from my Mojang account but it had been claimed. I haven't even played minecraft this year and it still claims that i used the code. I would...
  9. VR

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VR: is there VR for pc ? and it does require a 3d screen to work ? 115863
  10. Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift: j-Nfe5fc-xU Calling all Minecraft players! Explore the world of Minecraft through virtual reality in a fully immersive demo experience exclusively at select Microsoft Stores. Team Minecraft at Mojang and Microsoft have been working with their partners at Oculus to...