Windows 10: Minecraft w10 edition

Discus and support Minecraft w10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, im not sure where i have to ask for this, so im posting it here. If i bought minecraft java edition from mojang site, should i receive free copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Skrypto, May 3, 2019.

1. Skrypto Win User

Minecraft w10 edition

Hi, im not sure where i have to ask for this, so im posting it here. If i bought minecraft java edition from mojang site, should i receive free copy of windows 10 edition (bedrock)?

:)

Skrypto, May 3, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, May 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 3, 2019
  4. Minecraft w10 edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft w10 edition

1. Minecraft w10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft w10 edition

2. Minecraft dungeons for W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons for W10: Hello, I currently have minecraft dungeons for nintendo switch edition with all the dlcs and the first season pass, however, I would have liked to have the game on my computer under W10 edition. Is it possible to get the game for free or to buy a standard edition and link my...
  3. Minecraft W10 Edition Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition Error: "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"Hello, I was able to play Minecraft W10 on my PC because I purchased Minecraft on my Xbox years before....
  4. Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition: I have not been able to sign into my Minecraft account, Windows 10 edition. It gives error code: -9.I am able to access my Minecraft account from my Switch and XB One. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I also signed out of all other devices. Any help would...
  5. Minecraft w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft w10: I did not allow Minecraft on my windows 10 pc to so something when I was setting it up and now it wont let me join multiplayer servers, any way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-w10/84bf7521-3985-4df5-bead-c23c16d0ef95
  6. Minecraft Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Edition: Hello! A few years ago, I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my laptop and it worked perfectly fine but now I got a MacBook and unfortunately I can't play Minecraft because I need the Java Edition which is compatible with my new MacBook. Is there any way possible to...
  7. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  8. porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?: hola, en si, minecraft me va siempre a 30 fps, no sube, pero si baja, mi pc tiene la potencia suficiente para correrlo a 60 fps, un amigo que tiene una peor que la mia le va a 60 fps, aquí mis componentes -i5 6200U -Intel HD Graphics 520 -4 GB Ram ddr4 -Monitor de 60hz...
  9. porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?: hola, en si, minecraft me va siempre a 30 fps, no sube, pero si baja, mi pc tiene la potencia suficiente para correrlo a 60 fps, un amigo que tiene una peor que la mia le va a 60 fps, aquí mis componentes -i5 6200U -Intel HD Graphics 520 -4 GB Ram ddr4 -Monitor de 60hz...
  10. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections: This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it. If I disable Firewall,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft w10 free