Windows 10: Minecraft was removed from my account

Discus and support Minecraft was removed from my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Went to start up minecraft windows edition and was greeted with an error code see picture, upon checking my library, i found that the game was no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Terminaterk2, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft was removed from my account

Went to start up minecraft windows edition and was greeted with an error code see picture, upon checking my library, i found that the game was no longer there, and upon checking the app page itself, its now telling me i need to pay for it. I received my copy of windows edition for free because I had purchased java edition back in 2012, so why am i now being asked to pay.

Minecraft was removed from my account b6a38b9f-3d5a-40d0-a92b-502f9bd2f3e2?upload=true.png

:)

Terminaterk2, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Minecraft was removed from my account

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft was removed from my account

1. Minecraft was removed from my account - Similar Threads - Minecraft was removed

2. How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?: Hello, I am trying to link my minecraft account to my microsoft account and it says that there is already a minecraft account linked with my microsoft account. I was wondering how I can remove that minecraft account as i have no idea what that account is and I would like my...
  3. How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove a minecraft account from your microsoft account?: Hello, I am trying to link my minecraft account to my microsoft account and it says that there is already a minecraft account linked with my microsoft account. I was wondering how I can remove that minecraft account as i have no idea what that account is and I would like my...
  4. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  5. Removing a account from my computer

Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  6. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.: Around a year or so ago i had purchased minecraft java edition using my microsoft account. I just decided to download it again and when signing into the java edition with my microsoft account i had purchased it with, it appears that i do not own it anymore. Checking on my...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account: Hi I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the 29th July 2015 on this account, i was able to download it and play it just fine. However now when i check the windows store to download it again it says i need to purchase it. Is there any way that you can help...
  9. Removal of account from my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal of account from my laptop: How can I remove my account from a laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-account-from-my-laptop/a4553cdc-e8dd-4b05-b7fc-2d458e6955c8"
  10. Remove Apps from My Account

Remove Apps from My Account: Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA. 54835