Windows 10: Minecraft weird glitch!

Discus and support Minecraft weird glitch! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the past two days my Minecraft has been acting up. Basically, If I have Minecraft in full screen I can't tab back in to the game if I tab out no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InSync05, Aug 18, 2021.

1. InSync05 Win User

Minecraft weird glitch!

So the past two days my Minecraft has been acting up. Basically, If I have Minecraft in full screen I can't tab back in to the game if I tab out no matter what I try. And sometimes when launching Minecraft it just doesn't let me in and the game just flickers. I don't know why it is doing this, it was fine before but now it's not. I've tried a ton of stuff, like restarting, uninstalling a bunch of programs, and even reinstalling Minecraft like 3 times. I will list my specs below but I really need help! Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 80 °C Matisse 7nm Techno

:)

InSync05, Aug 18, 2021

2. weird minecraft glitch...

Hello everyone! I need your help!

After I reinstalled my Windows 10 it was updated to build 1803 (which is the problem). Why? Okay, here is the explanation:

When I play minecraft in fullscreen mode the hand/item which I'm holding is shaking (glitching) when I'm looking around! And if I go to windowed mode this glitch disappears (everything smooth and looks like
    vsync, but it's not). Please, help!

ShadowFuze, Aug 18, 2021
  3. EvenNote Win User
    Minecraft for Win 10 - weird graphics glitch

Ever since a Windows 10 update a month or so ago, I've been getting a weird graphics glitch when running Minecraft for Windows 10. The pixels along the skyline "multiply." It's hard to describe, but here's a video:

This ONLY happens in Minecraft for Windows 10. It doesn't happen in the Java version on the same computer, nor with any other games. I can play the realm on my phone and tablet and it's fine. Only the pixels along the skyline are affected. If I'm underground
    or have the camera aimed where there's no sky, everything's fine.

I've checked to make sure my drivers are current, and even uninstalled/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10. It's still happening. Halp please?

EvenNote, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft weird glitch!

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft weird glitch!

1. Minecraft weird glitch! - Similar Threads - Minecraft weird glitch

2. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  3. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  4. Minecraft glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft glitching: Hi my windows 8 pc runs minecraft but it always glitches and i cant play itWould appritiate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-glitching/92a60bac-85ae-4d0d-8643-185241ca5000
  5. Minecraft glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft glitching: Hi my windows 8 pc runs minecraft but it always glitches and i cant play itWould appritiate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-glitching/92a60bac-85ae-4d0d-8643-185241ca5000
  6. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  7. Minecraft glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft glitch: I want to join my mates realm, it loads me into the game because my friends can see me in the game however on my screen it says building texture and doesnt load me into the game, is their a way were I can fix this glitch...
  8. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 weird homepage graphical glitch?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 weird homepage graphical glitch?: I have reset graphics drivers, updated my PC, run in safe mode, reset, and reinstalled the game multiple times. The game has no problems loading but refuses to properly show anything other than the background I will link a photo of what i'm dealing with below. The small red...
  10. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Glitch: I don't know how to explain but heres a picture Glitch Image When i hover my mouse to the empty places the icons and texts appears. After i close the thing and reopen it, it disappears. Happens to all softwares that has those option things submitted by /u/Hellireddit...