Windows 10: Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen

Discus and support Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why cant I get on to Minecraft? The weird looking status bar moves across status from left to right and then just disappears... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichelleGood1, May 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen

Why cant I get on to Minecraft? The weird looking status bar moves across status from left to right and then just disappears

:)

MichelleGood1, May 5, 2019

2. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, May 5, 2019
  3. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, May 5, 2019
  4. Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen

I cant open game bar for Minecraft

I can't open the game bar for Minecraft. I press Windows Key + G but all that does is open the start menu! I want to record something in Minecraft but I cant do it without the game bar. Someone plz halp!1!!

Bryce Ferraro, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen

1. Minecraft will not open it will show the status bar and then go to no screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft open show

2. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  3. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  4. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game bar not showing game titles in status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not showing game titles in status: When I start a game that is not a gamepass one, the game bar does not show the title in the status, but the games, if i check in the "general" options, are correctly recognized . The privacy options are fine, the only problem is that the title of the games is not displayed in...
  6. How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...: I'm pretty certain that title isn't clear.On a new laptop, using multiple desktops in Windows 10, when an application window is present in one desktop, the icon associated with that application shows up in the status bar. If I move to another desktop, which does not contain a...
  7. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps not showing status on Lock Screen: Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also tried the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, the DISM tool and scannow. The problem occurs if I select Spotlight or Picture for...
  8. How to show video lenght on status bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show video lenght on status bar: What I'm hoping for is to see the video's length in the bottom status bar whilst in viewing modes other than details, as shown in this mock-up below. Is there a way to do this? Processing img g0k4yqfwocl51... submitted by /u/caneira12 [link] [comments]...
  9. Wireless Display status bar not going away

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless Display status bar not going away: When I've had my laptop connected to my TV, after I disconnect I am stuck with this black bar at the top of the screen and it won't go away. anyone know how to get rid? [img] 131716
  10. Minecraft launcher showing as open but not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher showing as open but not: Hi, A week or so ago my Minecraft launcher just stopped opening. It will show as the selected tab on the bar at the bottom as shown by this photo, but is nowhere on either of my two screens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, deleted the game information file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft not showing on screen