Windows 10: Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?

Discus and support Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, as the subject says, i tried to play minecraft win10 yesterday and the game isn´t there, i still have my playtime and some stats. To clarify i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaybot9, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Zaybot9 Win User

Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?

Hi, as the subject says, i tried to play minecraft win10 yesterday and the game isn´t there, i still have my playtime and some stats. To clarify i didn´t played for like 6 months, i wanted to try RTX but i found this problem. I think the problem is that the game disappeared or maybe i redeemed the game in another account that i cannot remember.

Please help me.

:)

Zaybot9, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Minecraft

Hi I_am_the_person0

If you log into the Microsoft Store, go to your Library, you should see Minecraft listed there under your purchases

If so, you should be able to install that from there

Do you see that listed in your Library?

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library? - Similar Threads - Minecraft win10 disappeared

2. My Account With Minecraft Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account With Minecraft Disappeared: I bought minecraft jave for full prise in february, and i try logging in today and it says that the email i used in the account isnt connected to an account. I still have the recite for the purchase, Is there a way for me to get a refund or my minecraft migrated to another...
  3. My Account With Minecraft Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account With Minecraft Disappeared: I bought minecraft jave for full prise in february, and i try logging in today and it says that the email i used in the account isnt connected to an account. I still have the recite for the purchase, Is there a way for me to get a refund or my minecraft migrated to another...
  4. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  5. Minecraft not in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft not in my library: About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my new device. I was told that I could log into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I purchased Minecraft on...
  6. Minecraft does not appear in my library

Minecraft does not appear in my library: Hello,I just bought "Minecraft Windows 10 -startcollectie", my creditcard was charged 29.99 Euro, but the game does not appear in my MS account's library. I does appear on my order history, but when I click on it, it sends me to the MS Store to buy it again!.How can I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library: My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it and have it downloaded on my old computer, but am unable to download it on my new computer. I viewed my Microsoft Store on my...
  8. My games have disappeared from my library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games have disappeared from my library: Hello, I don't know why but ALL my games have disappeared from my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-have-disappeared-from-my-library/17f0b935-51a1-47e3-9057-cdc369876f00
  9. minecraft not appearing in my library

minecraft not appearing in my library: my church leader bought me minecraft windows 10 as a gift, and i had to redeem the code blah blah blah. that was earlier this year. i wiped the laptop i redeemed the code on. im logged into the account/email that the code & minecraft applied to but i cant play it- it wants me...
  10. microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.

microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.: after update my pc to version 2004 has resulted my Microsoft store content has disappearing. OPEN microsoft store, then click three dots, select My Library - all of my apps and games have gone just a section there saying Add some apps, There's nothing in your library....