Windows 10: Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

Discus and support Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having played Minecraft Win10 Edition with a local map for many months, and just recently iPad users can no longer join our local map/game. Xbox users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JelloBurger, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

Having played Minecraft Win10 Edition with a local map for many months, and just recently iPad users can no longer join our local map/game. Xbox users can join.

iPad users are logged into Xbox Live as normal.

PC user/host can see the iPad users in Minecraft as logged in.

Sending an invite to iPad users from Minecraft seems successful.

iPad users never get the invitation in their Minecraft game.

This used to work perfectly in the past with iPad users joining a PC hosted game.

No changes have occurred with Firewall settings, or Antivirus.

Rebooting PC and restarting iPads do not help.

Xbox users can join without any problems.

:)

JelloBurger, Sep 4, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 4, 2018
  4. AnonyDan Win User

Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

1. Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 edition

2. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition: My siblings are trying to connect to my world through xbox live and it wont work. They can connect through LAN, and I/my friends are able to connect to my world through xbox livenot on the same network. My siblings are not able to connect to my world through xbox live while...
  3. Can no longer launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer launch games: So, this all started because for some reason, Windows Update wouldn't work. I was stuck on version 1909, trying to update to 20H2. Every time it attempted, I would get the "missing dependencies" error on Xbox, and in an attempt to mitigate, I started working on upgrading.Good...
  4. Can No Longer Connect RDP on One User

Can No Longer Connect RDP on One User: I have been using Remote Desktop on my current user on this computer to connect to another computer on the same network. This has worked for a year or more. Today it will find the remote computer and try and connect, but gives the error: This computer cannot connect to the...
  5. Can no longer connect to localhost

Can no longer connect to localhost: I've been using WAMP software for 10 to 15 years and have never encountered any problems. Out of the blue, my local wordpress sites running on AMPPS no longer work with following message in FF. The connection has timed out The server at 192.168.1.63 is taking too long to...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly: When i try to open one of my worlds it starts to open then after 3 min it makes a “POWER DOWN” sound and returns to my home screen. Every so often while im playing randome blocks will disapear and the music gets distorted . I have the update that was resontly released ....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account: Hi, it has been like 3 days that it made me that.I click connect to microsoft account and it make an infinite loading and then says error something.I've tried the solution of buying and downloading a map to force it to connect but doesnt work.Also tried the solution with...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are...
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad: We’ve spent our summer building innovative tools to help students of all ages and levels get the most out of learning, the minute they walk back into your classroom. In this latest edition of What’s New in EDU, we’re excited to share a new batch of features and enhancements...