Windows 10: Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt?

Discus and support Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I have a weird problem, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my pc and when I move games and the mouse, the mouse pointer moves with it, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akoto090, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Akoto090 Win User

Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt?

Hey, I have a weird problem, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my pc and when I move games and the mouse, the mouse pointer moves with it, so it moves to my other screen/desktop when I turn. Rebooting and reinstalling did not help :/ I only have this problem with Minecraft Win 10.

I also made a video of it to understand it better.

Many thanks in advance <3

:)

Akoto090, Aug 1, 2020

2. MAUS

meine maus funktioniert nicht mehr Plötzlich

matthiasschmidtTJ, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt?

Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt?

1. Minecraft Win10, Maus buggt? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 Maus

2. Minecraft Win10 stuck in beta builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10 stuck in beta builds: So I installed the beta previews of minecraft 1.16. I logged in with an under-thirteens account for someone else, who also has an account on that computer. When he's done, he logs out, I log in and un-enroll. No matter what I do all the minecraft installations on that...
  3. Out of Minecraft Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of Minecraft Win10?: On the Mojang account page you could always redeem Minecraft for WIn10 Edition in addition to Minecraft. Meanwhile this is no longer possible and on the account I only have the test version, although I redeemed the license a few years ago. Is that the same with you? I would...
  4. Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?: Hi, as the subject says, i tried to play minecraft win10 yesterday and the game isn´t there, i still have my playtime and some stats. To clarify i didn´t played for like 6 months, i wanted to try RTX but i found this problem. I think the problem is that the game disappeared...
  5. How to enable Minecraft win10 RTX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to enable Minecraft win10 RTX: I've downloaded Xbox Insider Hub and participated in the Minecraft Beta, but there is only one Beta for me to choose, the regular one, not the RTX one. I have Minecraft in my account and have the newest Windows update and the newest GameReady driver....
  6. Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed: 5 years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and I got a redeem code for free. 4 years ago I redeemed it through Microsft Store. But yesterday I went to the store and it's not in my account. I went back to Mojang's website to redeem it again but the Microsoft Store says that...
  7. Trouble downloading Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble downloading Minecraft Win10 Edition: I have Windows 10 Pro and I can't download Minecraft Win10 which I already own because Error 0x8000FFFF shows up and can't even get into the page.[ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10): Hi, I have Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and want to know how to purchase Minecraft for Win10. I log onto the Switch version using both the Microsoft (xbox live?) account and Nintendo account. 1. Where do I download/purchase Minecraft on the PC? 2. Does java...
  9. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 edition auto update: is there is any possibility to cancel auto update of Minecraft Windows 10 edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-win10-edition-auto-update/67dd34e1-fb31-430d-88f0-4fce994746cf
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...