Windows 10: Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

Discus and support Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new computer and hoped to install Minecraft Windows 10, which I own the full version of on my old laptop. However, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheDanOne, Oct 18, 2020.

1. TheDanOne Win User

Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

Hello, I recently built a new computer and hoped to install Minecraft Windows 10, which I own the full version of on my old laptop. However, in the microsoft store it says I have to pay full price again and the app does not show up in my owned apps page. I’m wondering if maybe this is because I redeemed a free code for Minecraft Win10 on my old laptop?

:)

TheDanOne, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot
    install to it. My PC does come up in the list but I don't want to install it there.

Any help would be appreciated.

IanSmithAE, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

1. Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 showing

2. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  3. Bought wrong Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong Minecraft: Help! I bought Minecraft windows 10 instead of Java for my PC. How can I get a refund and get the correct version? I have gone to the returns section and it is not offered for my purchase....
  4. I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up?: So recently I bought Minecraft and I also got Minecraft Dungeons but when I go into the Microsoft store, the games didn't show up as bought after I downloaded them. I don't know why this happened, I bought it directly from the Microsoft store and I was gifted MC Dungeons from...
  5. Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...

Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...: Hi,I bought my son on this account a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 with a redeemed code around Xmas. We've purchased quite a few packs for him one that you charged us twice for. Thanks! and now as of yesterday's update we no longer have access to minecraft to install or...
  6. Bedrock Minecraft not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock Minecraft not showing up: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition around eight months ago. I played it for a few months, then stopped playing for a while. Around three months ago I completely reset my PC and after redownloading the Xbox app and going to the Microsoft Store to redownload windows...
  7. Bought Minecraft - no download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft - no download?: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10, but it won't install on my computer. I tell it to install, it says it will, and then - nothing happens. Nothing at all. I don't know what to do....
  8. Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins

Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins: I recently bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection amd got everything except the 1,000 Minecoins. I can't exactly "sign-out" of my account on the game since it is all connected to my hotmail account I use to log into my computer. I have had the game for over a...
  9. Minecraft not showing up in purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not showing up in purchases: I was given a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition awhile ago because i had java edition, i claimed it. but never installed it. now i wanted to play crossplatform with some friends and it says i don't have it. i went back to the old mojang site and it says the code was...
  10. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...