Windows 10: Minecraft Win10 will not open after new update

Discus and support Minecraft Win10 will not open after new update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Have owned Minecraft Win10 for months now but after yesterdays game update it will not open. it gets stuck on the launch screen.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pebblesx, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Pebblesx Win User

Minecraft Win10 will not open after new update

Have owned Minecraft Win10 for months now but after yesterdays game update it will not open. it gets stuck on the launch screen.

:)

Pebblesx, Apr 18, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Win10 will not open after new update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 open

2. New MS Store Opening in Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New MS Store Opening in Win10: The new MS Store that is in Windows 11 is coming to Windows 10 later this year 2021.Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ms-store-opening-in-win10/5f95f211-ff76-44f2-b9aa-34ec09823295
  3. New MS Store Opening in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New MS Store Opening in Win10: The new MS Store that is in Windows 11 is coming to Windows 10 later this year 2021.Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ms-store-opening-in-win10/5f95f211-ff76-44f2-b9aa-34ec09823295
  4. New MS Store Opening in Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't play videos after new win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't play videos after new win10 update: hi everyone, i recently updated my win10 and after the update i cant open any video on my pc and whatever video i watch on google it shoes me a black screen and the browser freezes, any tips to fix this? or will microsoft will realese a new update to fix these bugs?...
  6. New Taskbar item after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Taskbar item after Win10 update: After a Windows 10 update recently I've noticed a new weather item on my taskbarIs there some way to remove it? I've tried right-clicking and I tried to find it in Task Manager etc but I can't find any way to turn it off :-...
  7. New Update Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Update Win10: Ok so I just got a new upd of win 10 But I have been on win 7 and there hasn't been much upd on that so im not sure if my files will be deleted if I update or not Cuz I cant open the windows Update at all it just stuck at loading so I cant pause the upd!...
  8. Win10 license expiring after new update????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 license expiring after new update????: I have been getting a message that pops up on my screen every so often telling me that my license is going to expire but yet my copy of windows 10 is activated. not understanding this and kind of aggravated because of all these pop ups [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 edition auto update: is there is any possibility to cancel auto update of Minecraft Windows 10 edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-win10-edition-auto-update/67dd34e1-fb31-430d-88f0-4fce994746cf
  10. new win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new win10 update: got the new windows 10 update last evening, tookquite a while but came through eventually. 2 things why do my online browser games which were working perfectly for years, now freeze 10 times a day just a suggestion to microsoft if anyone knows how to contact them,...