Windows 10: Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ExoGaming1970, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random moments I checked the event viewer and this is what it said

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.2.15.0, time stamp: 0x5ce32765
    Faulting module name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.2.15.0, time stamp: 0x5ce32765
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000000000145dcc3
    Faulting process id: 0x478
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d535e9bf8bf5b3
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.402.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.402.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe
    Report Id: a9b1caf0-03b5-4444-9a4b-a9bc17552f62
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.402.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

I've reinstalled Minecraft bedrock and it still does this, can anyone help? thanks Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing :)

:)

ExoGaming1970, Jul 8, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

when i start minecraft windows 10 edition i can play for like 1 or 2 min og even less and then it crashes

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

SimonMeier.., Jul 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

I want to play minecraft the windows 10 edition, but after a few minutes of gameplay the game will crash and i am forced to restart my computer to use it again. I've reinstalled the game multiple times and put it on the lowest graphics i could and it will
    still crash.

ThomasWade3, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

1. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Window Edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen: Hi, I have minecraft windows 10 edition bedrock. When I start the game it shows the Mojang screen and then crashes. I already checked for updates for both windows and minecraft both are up to date. I also tried restarting the computer, running sfc scan and dism, updating...
  4. Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing: It still can load but when i signed up or even just escaped to play unnick, it crashed ,i tried reseting and uninstalling it,nothing work .Other game is the same too,some i could do a single gameplaythe instruction onethen it crashed .Please help me...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup: Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides. What I already did: Reinstalled game Updated Java Updated windows Reinstalled drivers Run sfc \scannow...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for a while, but recently since I changed my Microsoft account email and password, the game crashes whenever I try to sign into Xbox live. I can still play in a normal world. I can enter my sign in details, but once I click "Lets Play"...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I want to play minecraft the windows 10 edition, but after a few minutes of gameplay the game will crash and i am forced to restart my computer to use it again. I've reinstalled the game multiple times and put it on the lowest graphics i could and it will still crash....
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.: Yesterday I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but when I started it up, it just crashed. It didn't even get to the title screen. I've already tried reinstalling video drivers from the manufacturers' website, (and updating them) but that didn't work. I think...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe

2. faulting application name: minecraft.windows.exe version: 1.12.0.28 faulting module name: minecraft.windows.exe version: 1.12.0.28 exception code: 0xc0000005

3. faulting application name: minecraft.windows.exe version: 1.12.0.28