Windows 10: Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

Discus and support Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My code for Minecraft Microsoft 10 ver said that it was already claimed, yet i just now found about my free version of Microsoft 10. I own the Java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OmgitsAmos, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

My code for Minecraft Microsoft 10 ver said that it was already claimed, yet i just now found about my free version of Microsoft 10. I own the Java edition since 2011 and never attempt to use the code until now. since I didn't even know that I had the code. Is there any way to fix it?

:)

OmgitsAmos, Jul 13, 2019
  2. DSuper330 Win User

Claiming my Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I purchased my minecraft account and game in 2014, and I saw recently that Windows 10 Edition was available free for minecraft Java Players. Several of my friends have different versions of minecraft (PC, PE, Xbox) and I wanted to get it so that I could
    play with all my friends.

But when I went to claim the free copy, I would get this error message:

"Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!"

Did I do something wrong or are there really no more codes? If there are no codes, when will more be available?

Thanks! Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it :)

-

DSuper330, Jul 13, 2019
  3. How to claim for refund on Minecraft beta/pocket edition version game purchased on Windows 10?

Hello,

I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and i wanted to use some resource packs...

But this is the beta/pocket edition version, which means i can't use my downloaded resource packs. I was then able to download minecraft from the Mojang website (1.9 edition) This one worked fine with my texture packs, so I dont need or want the windows
    10 version.

Is there any way i can claim a refund?

Original title: Refunds

Parrot_1008, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

1. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it - Similar Threads - Minecraft window said

2. HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER: Okay, I know this sounds stupid but it was a while agoMe being me bought minecraft on my IMAC and then I saw I had a free copy of windows 10 so I claimed it, ON MY IMac. then It didnt work so I didnt think anything of it. now its 2 years later and I got a windows 10 computer...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...
  4. How do I claim Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I claim Minecraft for Windows 10?: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 as you can see from below, but I don't really know how to claim it. Can anyone help?[ATTACH]...
  5. Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10: i have buyed the java edition of minecraft but claim the code option is not available[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/claim-the-code-option-not-availabe-for-minecraft/ddf08c61-d373-4c78-a204-6b5c010dd07b
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account

Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account: So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft Bedrock and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?: Hello I bought Minecraft for JAVA many years ago and after releasing Minecraft for Windows 10, I wanted to claim it so I can play it with Oculus Rift too. The problem is - it says that code is already claimed and I don't remember which account I used to redeem the code from...
  9. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...