Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java when they gave out copies of Minecraft Windows 10, I didn't think much of it and redeemed it, but it didn't work at the time so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QuentinSmith4, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed

I bought Minecraft Java when they gave out copies of Minecraft Windows 10, I didn't think much of it and redeemed it, but it didn't work at the time so I didn't think much of it. Now that I'm using a windows 10, its there a way to retrieve the copy back or shall I never get the Windows 10 edition ever again?

:)

QuentinSmith4, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed

1. Minecraft Windows 10 already redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft already redeemed

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed: i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back into my old account only to find the microsoft store is asking for another payment rather than letting me download it on...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed": On the 19th, I tried to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. I purchased Minecraft Java edition in 2011, so I was eligible. I tried to redeem my code, and I was told it was already redeemed. I checked my purchase history, and there was nothing about the code being redeemed. I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed: So a friend of mine just bought a server, and he invited me to play. I noticed that java owner get a free copy of bedrock edition and was expecting to be able to hop on ASAP, however, when I looked at my mojang account it said the code was already redeemed a few years ago....
  8. Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?: I opened my Mojang account to get my key for Minecraft for Windows 10, but it says my code is already redeemed. It does not appear in my order history, and trying to download it through the Microsoft store shows that it is not in my account. Is it possible to get a new code?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me . ***Modified title from: MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED***...
  10. MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me ....