Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeroRyan18, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on either device, and it updates the world every time i exit it on both devices. Does anyone know how to make this work?

:)

HeroRyan18, Sep 28, 2019

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

1. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds transfer

2. How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device: [IMG]Minecraft, a Mojang Studios creation known as one of the best video games in history, allows its users to create a wide range of Worlds. However, the problem arises when users want to shift Minecraft World to another device. In this tutorial, we will discuss ways how a...
  3. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  4. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  5. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  6. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  7. Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10: Hi, I have a world on my Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition, and I have wanted to transfer the world over to my Windows 10 edition. Originally, I thought it was impossible, but Cross-Platform has recently come to Minecraft: PS4, so I assume that they run on the same engine....
  8. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds: Dear Community, I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my Minecraft worlds, which had a lot of progress. Is there any way to restore the worlds? Thanks!...