Windows 10: MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes?

Discus and support MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today RTX was released for the MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Edition. And for those who own the Java Edition it is said that there are free codes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EinFich, Aug 1, 2020.

1. EinFich Win User

MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes?

Today RTX was released for the MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Edition.

And for those who own the Java Edition it is said that there are free codes. But whenever I want to request mine, they say there is none left and I have to wait. However, I wait already 2 days... Are there no more codes?

:)

EinFich, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Aug 1, 2020
  4. RebomiYT Win User

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes? - Similar Threads - MineCraft BedRock Codes

2. minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock on windows 10: i already owned the game in both java and windows store idk why the game now seems to be i never owned it and also its not appears in the owned section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-on-windows-10/f21be3df-97c4-4c9e-98e9-508333f2be89
  3. Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code: I bought Minecraft Java edition years ago, i later received a code in my mojang account to redeem the minecraft bedrock edition. i redeem that code in my brother´s account by accident, played a while and then i had some issues with my PC and i could not play it again. Now i...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock code: So i recently switched from a laptop to a pc and ive been looking to redownload minecraft bedrock who are on console yet i cannot seem to find the code anywhere whatsoever to download it again nor do i really know how but i did perchase minecraft pre Oct 2018 so im positive i...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 on this laptop . We already have Minecraft Java. The money has been taken but the only option available was to download it to a PC in our household which I don't want, so I didn't download. I can't find an option that recognises the...
  6. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition code: so when it says that it sent that 25 digit code to my email, nothing shows up, theres no code. ive tried multiple times with multiple emails but nothing works. what do i do????...
  8. Redeeming code for Minecraft 10 Bedrock on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming code for Minecraft 10 Bedrock on PC: Afternoon, I recently got my redeem code for Minecraft bedrock edition and when I use my mojang account to try and redeem it I get the error message that "this code has already been redeemed" but I do not have the game anywhere to download. it says it went to my Gmail...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I recently attempted to redeem a code for Minecraft bedrock edition, I've had Minecraft since 2013 and it says it sent the code to my main email although it dose not appear anywhere and I cant find any way to resend the code. Is there anything I can do or do I have to contact...