Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So As the title says, I have a problem with the Minecraft windows 10 Beta,, on PC. For some reason, even when signed out of my Microsoft Account, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crafty314, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Crafty314 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

So As the title says, I have a problem with the Minecraft windows 10 Beta,, on PC. For some reason, even when signed out of my Microsoft Account, my Minecraft is still in Beta. Anyone else have this problem and can help me?

:)

Crafty314, Jun 27, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta

2. Minecraft Beta/Preview Running DirectX 11 Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta/Preview Running DirectX 11 Only: So I went into the minecraft preview and saw that it was running DirectX 11 even though I'm using DirectX 12, is there some sort of fix to this?...
  3. Minecraft Beta/Preview Running DirectX 11 Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Beta/Preview Running DirectX 11 Only: So I went into the minecraft preview and saw that it was running DirectX 11 even though I'm using DirectX 12, is there some sort of fix to this?...
  4. still stuck in the minecraft windows 10 beta months later despite never enrolling and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    still stuck in the minecraft windows 10 beta months later despite never enrolling and...: basically the title. It used to run fine on my laptop, i got a pc and ended up using that over mylaptop. I lost access to my PC a few months ago and found my laptop minecraft stuck in the beta. i NEVER installed xbox insider let alone enrolled nto the beta. Despite all that I...
  5. still stuck in the minecraft windows 10 beta months later despite never enrolling and...

still stuck in the minecraft windows 10 beta months later despite never enrolling and...: basically the title. It used to run fine on my laptop, i got a pc and ended up using that over mylaptop. I lost access to my PC a few months ago and found my laptop minecraft stuck in the beta. i NEVER installed xbox insider let alone enrolled nto the beta. Despite all that I...
  6. Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10: Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta Windows 10 version. I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'.I reinstalled Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub, but that didn't help....
  7. Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10

Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10: Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta Windows 10 version. I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'.I reinstalled Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub, but that didn't help....
  8. Minecraft still stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  9. Minecraft still stuck in beta

Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  10. Unable to leave Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave Minecraft Beta: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...