Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So As the title says, I have a problem with the Minecraft windows 10 Beta,, on PC. For some reason, even when signed out of my Microsoft Account, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crafty314, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Crafty314 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

So As the title says, I have a problem with the Minecraft windows 10 Beta,, on PC. For some reason, even when signed out of my Microsoft Account, my Minecraft is still in Beta. Anyone else have this problem and can help me?

:)

Crafty314, Jun 27, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta

2. Minecraft Win10 stuck in beta builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10 stuck in beta builds: So I installed the beta previews of minecraft 1.16. I logged in with an under-thirteens account for someone else, who also has an account on that computer. When he's done, he logs out, I log in and un-enroll. No matter what I do all the minecraft installations on that...
  3. I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?!: I installed Insider Hub, clicked all the correct thing. It installed the Beta version, but not RTX option is available when I load the game. I've looked online to see where the options etc are, but nothing is in my Beta. I have even tried downloading some RTX maps and...
  4. I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to leave Minecraft beta. Already done Insider Hub advise: I opened up Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC to find it was suddenly in the 1.15.9 RTX beta. This means that I could not join my friends on their realm so I wish to leave this beta. Following advise from xbox insider hub and tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. I was...
  5. Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider: Hello, Somehow I am not sure how, and they don't recall, my sons were able to join the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10. They now want to go back to the original Minecraft. I researched how to do this and saw that I had to go through Xbox Insider. However, when I open...
  6. Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?: How can I go from beta back to the full version? Minecraft Windows 10 beta version verlassen?
  7. Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta: I have the Xbox game pass for PC but I'm not able to download Minecraft Dungeons or Alan Wake. However, I am able to download every single game off the platform. I am running the latest version of windows at the moment and I've basically tried every solution known to man. Is...
  8. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?: Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize but I am currently participating in the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta on my main PC but I want to virtualize Windows 10 in a virtual machine and download Minecraft without the beta so I can play with...
  9. Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game: I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are both very disappointed. I'm older than most so probably missing something. I went through xbox insider and un-enrolled,...
  10. Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game: I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are both very disappointed. I'm older than most so probably missing something. I went through xbox insider and un-enrolled,...