Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when ever I load up Minecraft windows 10 I cant hear any sound, I have reset the sound on the laptop and on Minecraft, I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EliasUpton26, May 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

when ever I load up Minecraft windows 10 I cant hear any sound, I have reset the sound on the laptop and on Minecraft, I don't know what to do.

:)

EliasUpton26, May 4, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 4, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, May 4, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

1. Have you tried uninstalling sound driver from Device Manager?

Right click on start > Select Device Manager

Scroll down to Sound, Video and Game Controllers

Right click on the driver > Select Rollback if it worked prior to any recent updates or Uninstall if you've recently installed Minecraft

Close Device Manager

Reboot the pc for Windows to reload the driver

2. In Start Menu look for Minecraft in the list of apps.

Right Click on it > Select More > Open File Location (if available)

Usually this option is available with third-party installed apps.

In Cortana search bar type Run Programs

Select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows."

Click Next to run the troubleshooter

In the next window you will see a list of apps Select Minecraft if it's there > Click Next

Select Try Recommended Settings

Option 1: use the recommended settings, the troubleshooter will test the app using a previous version of Windows so you can see if that resolves the issue.

Option 2: the troubleshooter will ask you which problems you're experiencing. Depending on your selection, the troubleshooter will offer tests and suggestions to resolve the problem, such as testing the display settings for the app.

Click Test the Program > Click Next

You'll have 3 options 1. choose to save the settings for the app, 2. try different settings, or 3. report the problem to Microsoft and view help articles online.

If nothing helped, report the app to Microsoft.

3. Minecraft Compatibility

http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/references/win...

Smittychat., May 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound - Similar Threads - Minecraft cant hear

2. I cant hear any computer sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  3. I cant hear any computer sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  4. I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.: Not much details,my volume kept changing on its own i deleted the driver and restarted my Laptop and now i cant hear any sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-realtek-r-audio-and-now-i-have-no-sound/dfb054e6-7e0c-4d33-bde0-51451dd70484
  5. I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.

I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.: Not much details,my volume kept changing on its own i deleted the driver and restarted my Laptop and now i cant hear any sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-realtek-r-audio-and-now-i-have-no-sound/dfb054e6-7e0c-4d33-bde0-51451dd70484
  6. Cant hear sound on some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear sound on some apps: So basically I can hear sounds on certain apps like google chrome and the video player and like a few other but when I try playing sounds on apps such as discord or medal or Spotify or opera gx I get nothing can someone please help I can’t seem to find a fix for this...
  7. Cant hear sound on some apps

Cant hear sound on some apps: So basically I can hear sounds on certain apps like google chrome and the video player and like a few other but when I try playing sounds on apps such as discord or medal or Spotify or opera gx I get nothing can someone please help I can’t seem to find a fix for this...
  8. Cant hear sound on some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. cant hear sound on speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant hear sound on speakers: cant hear sound on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-sound-on-speakers/9cb68b1b-2ff8-40a5-9108-fb3a64ade80f
  10. SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SoundMAX no hear sound in Windows 10: I have just installed Windows 10 64bit on my HP laptop and can't get any sound. It shows that the SoundMAX driver is installed and working correctly, the volume is turned up, but there is nothing coming from the speakers. It worked fine before the upgrade to Windows 10 64bit....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 cant hear audio

2. I cant hear any sound? Whats happening?

3. cant hear in minecraft

4. cant hear game minecraft windows 10,
  5. cant hear minecraft sounds windows 10,
  6. why cant i hear anything in minecraft,
  7. I cant hear anything in minecraft,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition no sound,
  9. not getting any sound on minecraft 2019,
  10. minecraft windows 10 cant hear sound,
  11. windows 10 cant hear sound minecraft