Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaz.3, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Gaz.3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back into my old account only to find the microsoft store is asking for another payment rather than letting me download it on effectively the same account that bought it, but a different PC.

i've tried calling about this issue but was hung up on whilst on hold.

If this issue could be resolved id be very appreciative.

:)

Gaz.3, Nov 21, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Redeem code for Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not receiving a code to redeem the Minecraft Bedrock edition. We would like to know the place of purchase for Minecraft.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, you can go the order history page in your Microsoft account and you will be able to find the redeem code. Refer the article on

View your Microsoft Store order history

For more information on redeeming code, see

If you still face issues and purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support
    team and they will be able to assist you appropriately.

However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

1. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft code already

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed": On the 19th, I tried to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. I purchased Minecraft Java edition in 2011, so I was eligible. I tried to redeem my code, and I was told it was already redeemed. I checked my purchase history, and there was nothing about the code being redeemed. I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed: So a friend of mine just bought a server, and he invited me to play. I noticed that java owner get a free copy of bedrock edition and was expecting to be able to hop on ASAP, however, when I looked at my mojang account it said the code was already redeemed a few years ago....
  7. Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code: When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it has already been...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my friends without having to buy it again and it says it is already redeemed but I...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me . ***Modified title from: MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED***...
  10. MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me ....