Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Reuben_Medik, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4 and could cross connect. I went to activate my free version of Minecraft but apparently the code had already been used. I don't know what on or where, but it had. I checked my Order history, and it was completely blank. I don't know what happened or where it is, but I'd really like help with this

:)

Reuben_Medik, Dec 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 13, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code doesn't

2. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working: Hello, I bought my friend minecraft and I sent it by email.. She got the code.. but she said that it says it's already been redeemed but microsoft said that she can't. I would really appreciate it if I could get help or at least some advice on what to do.. Thank you....
  3. My Minecraft redeem code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft redeem code doesn't work: I bought a Minecraft redeem code for windows 10 yesterday. But when I tried to put it in it said that it was either used or invalid. The code was not scratched off and it was not shown. I tried again today and the same thing happened. I was wondering if there's any way you...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working: I tried to get the free code to upgrade from Minecraft Java to Windows 10. When I got the code it said it was already used. Does anyone know how to solve this issue....
  5. Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work: This is kind of old, but I have a free code I was given when Windows 10 was released for a full edition of MC for Windows 10. I entered the code and I never got the product. Now when I try to redeem the code, it says it was already used (which is true, but I never actually...
  6. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.: I have got the code for minecraft win 10, and when i go to play it it says I need to buy the full version to play multiplayer??? I thought it was free with the code....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft win10 redeem code doesnt work