Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 code redeem question

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 code redeem question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I purchased minecraft years ago. I noticed there was a Windows 10 code redemption. I was unaware you could get a copy of the Windows 10 Bedrock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JordanRth, Apr 19, 2020.

1. JordanRth Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 code redeem question

Hello! I purchased minecraft years ago. I noticed there was a Windows 10 code redemption. I was unaware you could get a copy of the Windows 10 Bedrock version for free until tomorrow. I purchased it yesterday. Is it possible to get a refund for that so I may redeem my code?

Thank you.

:)

JordanRth, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 19, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 19, 2020
  4. ProGoPro Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem
    the code. My question is, where can I go to redeem the code in 2020 because I am honestly clueless and cannot find any information on it on the support page or the official Minecraft website? I'm unsure how I can prove to you that I actually did purchase it
    in 2015, but maybe someone can shed some light on the process. Thank you.

P.S. If you do know where to find the redeem code, please send me the link because that would help me a lot.

ProGoPro, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeem question - Similar Threads - Minecraft code redeem

2. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no idea what happened or how? Hoping there is a way to get it back? Thank you...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed: I went to claim my free windows 10 version from mojang. I logged onto my account and tried to redeem it and it was already claimed on march 20th. I did not claim this code because I just learned about the free copy last week. I already went to get help with this and all...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed: Hey all, Looking to get the Windows install of Minecraft. I formatted my computer and need to install Minecraft again. However it's not under my Store account and I cannot the code redeemed again, I get "This code has already been redeemed." . I'm not sure if this was...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 redeem missing mojang