Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Savannah762, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

Hey!

So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code on my old laptop and everything was fine and worked as normal, but I can't do it again for this laptop. I'm factory resetting my old laptop soon so I can give it to my younger brother, but I don't know what to do to get Windows 10 on this newer laptop. The code was already redeemed so I was unable to use it, but I don't want to have to rebuy everything. Can someone help me please?

I appreciate it.

Savannah

:)

Savannah762, Dec 26, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 26, 2018
  3. fyndor Win User
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Dec 26, 2018
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to https://account.mojang.com/ please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Redeeming

2. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no idea what happened or how? Hoping there is a way to get it back? Thank you...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed: I went to claim my free windows 10 version from mojang. I logged onto my account and tried to redeem it and it was already claimed on march 20th. I did not claim this code because I just learned about the free copy last week. I already went to get help with this and all...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemable Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemable Code: A Few Years ago in 2016 I used my redeemable free code that i got for minecraft windows ten on a different laptop. i'm fairly certain it was on this account but i'm not sure. Is there anyway someone could tell me how to find what account i used the code on?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed: Hey all, Looking to get the Windows install of Minecraft. I formatted my computer and need to install Minecraft again. However it's not under my Store account and I cannot the code redeemed again, I get "This code has already been redeemed." . I'm not sure if this was...
  10. minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 redeem code: Hello, i got the minecraft windows 10 edition for free from mojang.com and it gave me a redeem code. When i went to redeem that code it said it was already redeemed. Is there anything i can do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeeming windows 10 code minecraft