Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _Puffin, Apr 29, 2019.

1. _Puffin Win User

Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code.

:)

_Puffin, Apr 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Redeeming code for minecraft windows 10 already redeemed

So Ive been wanting to use minecraft windows 10 instead of the java version

It tells me that i can redeem a code to do that but when i type the code in, it says ive already redeemed it. Im sure I havent use this code.

SOMEONE HELP

MrGamingMan101, Apr 29, 2019
  4. fyndor Win User

Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft code says

2. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  3. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  4. Minecraft Redeem Code

Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  5. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  6. minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-redeem-code/835d4739-878a-4df7-9284-14b42f7e23db
  7. Redeeming a Minecraft code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming a Minecraft code.: My friend was generous enough to give me a copy of minecraft he had bought it at a time where it was included with windows 10. I redeemed the code with my microsoft account and I'm having trouble linking the account with my Minecraft account. Any suggestions?...
  8. Redeem code for Minecraft

Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  9. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  10. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 code

2. i redeemed my minecraft code but

3. minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed

4. minecraft windows 10 codes,
  5. windows 10 minecraft code,
  6. minecraft code redeemed,
  7. minecraft windows 10 redeem code,
  8. code for minecraft windows 10,
  9. minecraft windows 10 code redeem,
  10. minecraft windows 10 free code,
  11. MineCraft Windows Code,