Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _Puffin, Apr 29, 2019.

1. _Puffin Win User

Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code.

:)

_Puffin, Apr 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Redeeming code for minecraft windows 10 already redeemed

So Ive been wanting to use minecraft windows 10 instead of the java version

It tells me that i can redeem a code to do that but when i type the code in, it says ive already redeemed it. Im sure I havent use this code.

SOMEONE HELP

MrGamingMan101, Apr 29, 2019
  4. fyndor Win User

Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft code says

2. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  3. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello Just got back into minecraft and i wanted to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition since i have the java version since around 2011-2012. But when i try to redeem it i get an error, what can i do to fix this? Thanks alot[ATTACH]...
  4. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...
  8. redeeming a code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    redeeming a code: I received a code for a free product for a app in the microsoft store and when I went to redeem it I received the message code already redeemed. I had just received it and just pasted it into the gift code area so how can it already be redeemed? It is a valid code and...
  9. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...
  10. Code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemed: Hello my name is jay I downloaded minecraft java edition and recently wanted to usmy free code that I got with it for windows 10 edition. when I got my code and tried to redeem it I copy pasted it and it said "this code has already been redeemed" however I have never use this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it says i redeemed minecraft windows 10 but i didnt

2. so my minecraft java edition was hacked and someone else redemed my windows 10 minecraft

3. why is my minecraft windows ten edition code already used