Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 codes

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free and so i have a right to redeem a code for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sam_033, Dec 17, 2019.

1. sam_033 Win User

minecraft windows 10 codes

I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free and so i have a right to redeem a code for it.However every time i try to do so the message, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" pops up so i waited and have been regularly checking so see if they have restocked codes however after a few weeks i have re sieved none.i wondered if this was a bug and if there is any way to get a code soon,thanks.

:)

sam_033, Dec 17, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 7, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jan 7, 2020
  4. minecraft windows 10 codes

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 codes

1. minecraft windows 10 codes - Similar Threads - minecraft codes

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  4. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...
  5. Redeem code for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working: The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of codes? Is there any way to fix this on my end because I've been waiting and haven't gotten a code yet.[ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work: Hi. so I have tried to get help from Microsoft and Mojang the last years evenly spaced and it has always ended nowhere. I really want this solved so I'm gonna try one last time. My problem is that is says my activation code for Minecraft has already been used. i have...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...
  10. minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error: to the people who were eligible for a free copy of minecraft windows 10 because they bought it at a certain time: did anyone also get an error saying that their code for redeeming the free copy had already been used? trust me when i say that it truly hasn't been used. my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does mojang still provide free windows 10 codes?