Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's my friend's realm and he can join it The Realm worked fine for me until we wanted the cordinates to show, so he downloaded the world file and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ApteryxRowi, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs

It's my friend's realm and he can join it

The Realm worked fine for me until we wanted the cordinates to show, so he downloaded the world file and reuploaded it wich didn't work so he loaded in a backup file from 6 hrs ago and it wrote the same so I left the realm and he reinvited me, and I even deleted it twice and it still does not work.
    Do I really need to wait 48 hours or is it a bug? And how could I solve it?
    Thanks in advance

:)

ApteryxRowi, Nov 18, 2020

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Bonesli Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but it already doesent connect.

Please help me!

[moved from German Forums]

Bonesli, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs - Similar Threads - Minecraft connect outdated

2. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  3. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  4. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  5. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  6. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  7. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  8. Fix Could not Connect, Outdated Server error in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Could not Connect, Outdated Server error in Minecraft: [ATTACH]Minecraft is filled with a lot of realms that can be used by players to connect to a server, however, some users are seeing the following error message when trying to connect to the server – Could not connect: Outdated server! In this article, we are going to fix the...
  9. Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play on servers or realms on minecraft windows 10: Hello!, I just got Minecraft bedrock for windows 10 so I could play with my friends. but when I try to join a realm the area that it would be it just says "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up" I've gone to my Microsoft account and changed...
  10. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms: Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realm update pen