Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have this issue with the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! As soon as I start the app, it crashes before the main menu appears! It has nothing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by scorez20, Mar 21, 2021.

1. scorez20 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

Hello! I have this issue with the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! As soon as I start the app, it crashes before the main menu appears! It has nothing to do with the drivers since before i installed them it still didn't work.

I've tried every tutorial I could find and nothing works! I really need help! Mind you, I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz processor and an integrated video card!

Please help and thank you!

:)

scorez20, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

Repair apps and programs in Windows 10

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

Repair apps and programs in Windows 10

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

Minecraft Windows 10 1.2.9v Always Crashing

Hi John,

Issues with launching Minecraft on Windows 10 may occur due to a corrupted game update or game installation file. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch the other games on your PC?
    • Are you launching the game on the Xbox App?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the game in the Settings menu
    to help restore corrupted game installation files by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Crashes on App Launching - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crashes App

2. Windows Mail App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App crashing on launch: Recently had to go through some troubles with trying to do an in house restore, and while for the most part everything seemed to return to normal well apart from iCUE the windows mail app for some reason is not. Whenever I launch the app it opens the usual blue loading screen...
  3. Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11: The game has been crashing on launch on multiple different versions of the game. Been happening for a while, I've updated my drivers, tried disabling DEP, UAC, and other various tweaks but nothing seems to work. The file is too large so I've linked it in a pastebin:...
  4. Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11

Minecraft Java crashing on launch Windows 11: The game has been crashing on launch on multiple different versions of the game. Been happening for a while, I've updated my drivers, tried disabling DEP, UAC, and other various tweaks but nothing seems to work. The file is too large so I've linked it in a pastebin:...
  5. Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch: Settings app launches to the initial menu but then crashes & nothing can be selected. Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix it? Thanks...
  6. Unable to launch Minecraft app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch Minecraft app: Hi I have newly purchased from Microsoft stores, downloaded and installed. Trying to open the game, click mojang popup opens, white screen pop up opens but it closes automatically game does not open Note: I have updated windows, all are upto date on my laptop,...
  7. minecraft windows 10 keeps crashing/not launching

minecraft windows 10 keeps crashing/not launching: Last night I got Minecraft windows 10 edition on this pc as a gift, I installed it and when I tried to play it, it kept crashing on me and won't open. I tried multiple times resetting it and still won't open....
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch: Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 today. It installs, then when I press Play the Minecraft Loading screen appears then once the bars complete the screen just disappears. I have reset it using Settings - same thing happens. I have uninstalled it - reinstalled it - same...
  9. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch: Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch. considering this is a 70$ pack i would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it. My Event Viewer log: Faulting application name:...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch: Help! I can't get Minecraft for windows to launch on three different computers, I've tried everything, reinstalling it, on a different router, on a new computer with a fresh install, nothing works. It just gets to the Mojang screen and crashes to desktop. Allen...