Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheMineClonePC, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to everyone, but hey, it's worth a try.

First, Go to 'WindowsC:' then 'WpSystem' then keep opening the folders that you see until you can see 7 folders to choose from. Now, go to 'LocalState' and click on 'logs.' You should see just one file which is a .dat file and is called 'ClientCorrelation....' now delete it and it should fix this problem just as it did with mine.

To those who would ask how I found this out. Well, I just went and did some searching in the File Explorer and I saw this 'logs' file that has been recently modified right after the game has crashed. So, I decided to try and delete the file that was in it and it fixed my game! Btw, this didn't delete any world or any save.

Hope this would help.

:)

TheMineClonePC, Apr 29, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating.

I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen freezes, flashes white very briefly, and then stays frozen, despite the fact that I can still hear any mob sounds from mobs around
    me, and in some cases, even the sound of the block I was mining breaking and being collected. The screen remains frozen for a significant period of time afterward, and then eventually the computer realizes that the program has frozen/crashed, and closes it.
    I do not receive any sort of error message during that time.

There is one other way to make the computer unfreeze, and that is holding down the power button on the computer until the screen goes black, and then turning it back on, signing in, opening Minecraft, and loading up the world again, which opens to my character
    standing in the exact same position it was in before the crash, and the block I was breaking still in place.

Please help,

BallisticMissle, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10

Source: Bug fix update for Pocket / Win 10

Brink, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

1. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crashing Breaking

2. Minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks - Exception 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks - Exception 0xc0000005: My minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks. First the sound and animation for placing/destroying blocks stops working, then the entire game crashes.I already reinstalled the app and reset all settings to default but the problem is still there. When trying to exit...
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks - Exception 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks - Exception 0xc0000005: My minecraft keeps crashing after placing a few blocks. First the sound and animation for placing/destroying blocks stops working, then the entire game crashes.I already reinstalled the app and reset all settings to default but the problem is still there. When trying to exit...
  4. block-telemetry.ps1 breaks windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    block-telemetry.ps1 breaks windows update: Im using this script from here: https://github.com/supmaxi/Debloat-Windows-10 I'm not sure what to edit out to be able to use windows update. submitted by /u/TheFleshIsDead [link] [comments]...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Structure Block?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Structure Block?: Hello, is there a way to save structures in the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with the Structure Block and then insert them into another world? Thank you for your answers https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/minecraft-windows-10-structure-block
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks: I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything works completely right, and nothing goes wrong until I try to break blocks. I start breaking blocks and then my game freezes,...
  8. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can...
  10. Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade: All of Minecraft versions worked fine when I was using Windows 8.1 64bit. Recently, I finally upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I tried launching Minecraft but it kept crashing. I tried reinstalling Java and the launcher itself but the same error occured. I am using a Sony...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix my minecraft from crashing windows