Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 crashing

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My minecraft windows 10 crash at the starting when the logo appears it automatically closes is there any solution plz help me i have i5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noshant, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Noshant Win User

Minecraft windows 10 crashing

My minecraft windows 10 crash at the starting when the logo appears it automatically closes is there any solution

plz help me

i have i5 processor 3rd gen

4gb ram

intel hd4000 graphic card

in my laptop

:)

Noshant, Dec 25, 2020

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing

2. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  3. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  4. modded minecraft keeps crashing and i want to know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modded minecraft keeps crashing and i want to know what to do: here's the crash report:https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wlgWo8UdXvloKbs8OfUXzl1vhTmxrtV/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modded-minecraft-keeps-crashing-and-i-want-to-know/2f99393c-9e25-4114-adc5-61c30d9de996
  5. modded minecraft keeps crashing and i want to know what to do

modded minecraft keeps crashing and i want to know what to do: here's the crash report:https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wlgWo8UdXvloKbs8OfUXzl1vhTmxrtV/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modded-minecraft-keeps-crashing-and-i-want-to-know/2f99393c-9e25-4114-adc5-61c30d9de996
  6. Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min: I just wanted to play minecraft dungeons and after 10min it chrashed, after that i chrashed while loading the game wheni started the gamei have already tryed everything : Reinstaling, graphics drivers, any updates, lowering graphics settings.i just dont know what to do...
  7. Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min

Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min: I just wanted to play minecraft dungeons and after 10min it chrashed, after that i chrashed while loading the game wheni started the gamei have already tryed everything : Reinstaling, graphics drivers, any updates, lowering graphics settings.i just dont know what to do...
  8. PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer: So, my pc just restarts No BSOD and I just get an error message afterwards in the logs about a system failure, which isn't specified what failure it is. It only happens while playing minecraft multiplayer, not on singleplayer and any other game. I've seen some other post here...
  9. PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer

PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer: So, my pc just restarts No BSOD and I just get an error message afterwards in the logs about a system failure, which isn't specified what failure it is. It only happens while playing minecraft multiplayer, not on singleplayer and any other game. I've seen some other post here...
  10. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...