Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 deleted

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I deleted the windows 10 version of minecraft and then redeemed my free copy and deleted that as well. Now i can't access it, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neptune347, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 deleted

So I deleted the windows 10 version of minecraft and then redeemed my free copy and deleted that as well. Now i can't access it, please help.

:)

Neptune347, Jun 24, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Minecraft windows 10 deleted

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 deleted

1. Minecraft windows 10 deleted - Similar Threads - Minecraft deleted

2. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  3. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  4. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  5. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  6. Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.: So, I got hacked a while ago and my Microsoft account got deleted along with my Minecraft account and my hypixel skyblock profiles. I made a new Microsoft account under the same email and made a new hypixel skyblock profile. However, the profile obviously was a fresh new one...
  7. Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.

Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.: So, I got hacked a while ago and my Microsoft account got deleted along with my Minecraft account and my hypixel skyblock profiles. I made a new Microsoft account under the same email and made a new hypixel skyblock profile. However, the profile obviously was a fresh new one...
  8. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  9. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  10. Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too: I was talking with hacker that I didn't knew he is hacker and I also gave him a security code too, and the gmail that says account security info have deleted twice, and I am now trying to log in but it says account does not exist. Please help me, I bought first Minecraft...