Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My minecraft account for java edition had an option for me to redeem the windows 10 edition, but when i redeemed it, i obtained the demo version? is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mariojoey22, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

My minecraft account for java edition had an option for me to redeem the windows 10 edition, but when i redeemed it, i obtained the demo version? is this supposed to happen or not because I would like to play windows 10 edition with friends and this makes that impossible

:)

Mariojoey22, Jun 5, 2019

2. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?

tommyram05, Jun 5, 2019
  3. shouthigh Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

I cannot get Minecraft for Windows 10 to work properly. I downloaded the demo, then redeemed my full version through the Mojang store (because I have Java Minecraft for Windows too.)

Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft in my purchase history and it only ever allows me to run in demo mode. If I click the 'purchase' button in the demo, it says that I already own it.

When I try to access Microsoft's help, it only offers US phone numbers. I cannot find Australian support. Any idea how I can get the full Minecraft for Win10 to work or how I can get in touch with a relevant, local Microsoft person?

shouthigh, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

Minecraft demo wont open

My Minecraft demo was working just fine till a couple weeks ago I tried to open it. The exit off, minimize and make page bigger/smaller buttons came up, but the Minecraft demo would not. I was going to buy it once I got B-day money in a month & now I cant
    use the demo worlds in the full version.

Thx in advance for the help!

Briancat336, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

1. Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version? - Similar Threads - Minecraft demo supposed

2. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  3. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  4. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.: I opened Minecraft, but it had "Unlock Full Game", even though I already bought Minecraft in December of 2020. I tried reinstalling it multiple times, but it still wouldn't let me access the full game. Any solutions?...
  6. Unable to download Minecraft Full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Full version: i have minecraft windows 10 full version in ms store but when i try to install it,it gives me the trail version.Pls help!! ***Modified title from: about the download***...
  7. Can't install full version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install full version of Minecraft: I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should...
  8. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?: I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?...
  9. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...