Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Benjikrafter, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it and have it downloaded on my old computer, but am unable to download it on my new computer. I viewed my Microsoft Store on my old computer and it also shows that I do not own Minecraft Windows 10 even though I ran it and was able to play it. I want to be able to play Minecraft Windows 10 again, but have been unable to due to this problem. I have checked all relevant questions and support and am unable to find a solution. Why is this hap

:)

Benjikrafter, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

How to install minecraft for windows 10

Have just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but when I try to install nothing seems to happen. Microsoft store lists the purchase as complete but doesn't have minecraft in my library.

AnthonyPerret, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

1. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library - Similar Threads - Minecraft disappeared Microsoft

2. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library: I started having issues with the OverDrive app recently. I contacted their technical support team and they gave me a few things to try. I confirmed the app was stored in my Microsoft Store Library at the beginning of the process. One of the steps is to uninstall the app and...
  3. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library: I started having issues with the OverDrive app recently. I contacted their technical support team and they gave me a few things to try. I confirmed the app was stored in my Microsoft Store Library at the beginning of the process. One of the steps is to uninstall the app and...
  4. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Version Not In Library

Minecraft Windows 10 Version Not In Library: I gifted my friend Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection the other day, but they have been unable to install it. She received none of the items in the collection, including the game, even though she redeemed the code under her account. The next day, she starts up Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.: i paid 30 dollars for lifetime basic minecraft game for windows 10. Later, I had to reset the computer, and Minecraft disappeared no surprise. How do i get it back? thank you....
  8. Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?: Hi, as the subject says, i tried to play minecraft win10 yesterday and the game isn´t there, i still have my playtime and some stats. To clarify i didn´t played for like 6 months, i wanted to try RTX but i found this problem. I think the problem is that the game disappeared...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not in Library

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not in Library: Okay, so about two years ago, I purchased an Xbox One S. With it, I received a code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I've never really given two **** about MC, but it was "free" so I redeemed it. However, I didn't have Windows 10, and this was after the free upgrade period,...
  10. Microsoft store item disappearing from library

Microsoft store item disappearing from library: I redeemed a game code for Minecraft for Windows 10 quite awhile ago. Recently I tried downloading the game on a seperate computer but it did not appear in the 'ready to download' section of my library in the store. I was signed into the correct account. Today i tried...