Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have minecraft java edition and it gave me a code to redeem Minecraft windows 10 edition. i used that code 2 years ago but when i try to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ciny_85, Feb 29, 2020.

1. ciny_85 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install

So i have minecraft java edition and it gave me a code to redeem Minecraft windows 10 edition. i used that code 2 years ago but when i try to install it now, it says i need to buy it again. does someone know how to fix it?

:)

ciny_85, Feb 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install

1. Minecraft windows 10 does not want to install - Similar Threads - Minecraft does install

2. Windows 10 does not want to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not want to install: Hello everybody,Recently, I've bought a new SSD to replace my aging Hard drive. Before I switched out my Hard drive, I tried resetting windows on it but couldn't due to it missing files to allow it to use recovery mode. I've downloaded the windows 10 installer onto a USB and...
  3. Windows 10 does not want to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not want to install: Hello everybody,Recently, I've bought a new SSD to replace my aging Hard drive. Before I switched out my Hard drive, I tried resetting windows on it but couldn't due to it missing files to allow it to use recovery mode. I've downloaded the windows 10 installer onto a USB and...
  4. Windows 10 does not want to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 does not want to update.

Windows 10 does not want to update.: Let me explain... My windows 10 version is 20H2, but my laptop wants me to update to 20H1. When I try to install the update, it tries to update and then says the update could not be completed. It then uninstalls the update and downloads again, hence starting a loop. Is there...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing: I purchased the windows 10 edition of minecraft with a code from mojang because I already owned java. I had to wipe my pc recently and now I'm unable to reinstall windows 10 edition. It doesn't recognize my pc as a device to install it on. Any solutions?...
  7. Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD

Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD: Version Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (build 7601: Service pack 1) In the attachment is a photo with the error that appears if I want to install windows 10 on the computer. I have not changed anything on my hardware. Nothing changed in software. Original windows 10 iso...
  8. Windows 10 does not want to restart

Windows 10 does not want to restart: Hello, I set up a W10 1809 image on Intel S2600CP computer. All the drivers are updated to latest from device manager. However the W10 can't restart, and it just hang during the W10 logo and parts of the blue points. I also tried safe restart, but same result. Any...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 does not install!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 does not install!: When i tried to download Minexrft Windows 10, an error came up saying that an unexpected error appeared would try diwnloading again. I repeated that process for another 30 minutes amd it still wouldn’t download. So i went to check the system requirements and it said that i...
  10. Windows 10 does not want to install

Windows 10 does not want to install: I just build a new systemfor someone I downloaded windows 10 through the media creation tool pop in the thumbdrive and for some reason it just locks up at the begining of setup at the terms of service agreement screen, I've tried other thumbdrives but they either do the same...