Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chih-jinChen, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open.

:)

Chih-jinChen, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

1. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open - Similar Threads - Minecraft doesn't open

2. Windows 10 Minecraft Opening Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Opening Error: Whenever I open Minecraft i get this message:The program or feature • \??\C:\Program Files \WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.1.15.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.exe* cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software...
  3. Minecraft doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't open: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft Java edition about 2 weeks ago, and 4 days ago I clicked on it and it just won't open. I tried almost everything but it won't budge and it won't let me repair it. I don't know what to do......
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening: I can't open Minecraft! Whenever I open it it loads and then crashes, And I'm not able to hear it when it was working any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-not-opening/6116e5e6-86fa-452c-9416-3e4a2c0d95d2
  5. Opening Minecraft on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Minecraft on Windows 10.: Hi! I'm having trouble opening Minecraft on my PC very suddenly, and am not very tech savvy so I am looking for some help. I have had this computer for almost a year, and have been playing Minecraft on it for a couple months with no issue. Very recently, every time I try to...
  6. minecraft for windows 10 wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft for windows 10 wont open: i just bought minecraft for windows 10 for my computer and it gets to the minecraft logo and crashes i can play java perfectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-wont-open/b909dd01-6457-4561-a647-02d0173e0a31
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.: I redeemed a code for the game. I can see it in the windows store but when I click "install" nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can spam the button but nothing changes.< The only peculiar thing that I noticed is that if I try to go to the download page after I clicked...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a white line appears on the Minecraft Windows 10 in the start menu like the download didn't finish and then seconds later the...
  10. Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10: I see many people have the same problem just haven't figured out what was wrong. When I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition its closes a couple of seconds later, I've reinstalled it multi-able times and I haven't changed at all. I would really like a way to solve this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solve java.lang.illegalstateexception: glfw error 65542: wgl: the driver does not appear to support opengl

2. minecraft dosent ooen windows 10

3. glfw error 65542 for minecraft