Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 dounload not working

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 dounload not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bout the game world advanced dragons and now its just showing me a dounload bar but it hasent moved in about 2 mounths i have rebooted the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by crobatman0, Nov 23, 2020.

1. minecraft windows 10 dounload not working

i bout the game world advanced dragons and now its just showing me a dounload bar but it hasent moved in about 2 mounths i have rebooted the game deleted the world catched data i have tryed to find out what is happning and how to fix it but it seams not a single soal has the same problum az me someone plz help me i have tryed evrything if i coud just git it to stop trying to dounload so i can redo it just someone plz help me im about to throw something im so mad

:)

crobatman0, Nov 23, 2020

2. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

minecraft windows 10 dounload not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 dounload not working

1. minecraft windows 10 dounload not working - Similar Threads - minecraft dounload working

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not working.: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Dec 26th through Microsoft Store and Order shows completed. When I got to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login and log in with Microsoft, I get this error message "It looks like you haven’t purchased Minecraft:...
  3. Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode: I just got this new computer and need to have access to my google chrome because of all the favorites I have saved on there for work. The issue I'm running in to is windows is blocking it from downloading it as it is not a "verified app". I have searched for a solution on...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not working: Hello, I am having a big trouble where I cannot get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition working; it is stuck in its trial mode, saying I need to buy it even though I bought it from the Microsoft Store and have been playing it for ages then I recently opened it and it doesn't...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 not working

Minecraft Windows 10 not working: Hello, I am having an issue where I have purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Microsoft Store; and I have been playing it for awhile, with video proof, yet it suddenly said I only have the trial and have to buy it to unlock it. What should I do? Please...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 not working

Minecraft windows 10 not working: Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the code I had in my Mojang account. When I try to play the game, it says I need to "unlock the full version" which when clicked on prompts me to buy the starter pack, which I don't want. I downloaded the game...
  7. Minecraft not work windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not work windows 10: So I have my Minecraft on my pc, I've played it before, i had the java edition then got windows 10 edition free, used to play them on my laptop but I now have an pc desktop instead now I downloaded both versions both didn't work I was told to update something on the settings...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 not working

Minecraft windows 10 not working: I own minecraft java edition, i have both minecraft windows 10 and xbox one edition on my xbox and i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer, recently when trying to use minecraft windows 10 edition vr on through the oculus store i encountered a problem where...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 is not working: My Minecraft launcher goes fine but when I click "play 1.13.2 latest release" it says that Minecraft is not working eventually It loads and then I get on but when I click a server or a world it wont respond. I have tried Deleting and re downloading , a clean boot "only works...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 not working: So I recently got a code for a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed it but It says I still need to unlock the full game. I don't know whether this is part of the copy or not, but when I look in my library I can't find the copy, and worst of all, I can't...