Windows 10: MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

Discus and support MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant sign in i get a bat error and its been 3 days now and still dosent work Please Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronLehman1, Jul 15, 2021.

1. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

I cant sign in i get a bat error and its been 3 days now and still dosent work Please Help

:)

AaronLehman1, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2021
  4. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

1. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20 - Similar Threads - MInecraft Edition

2. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  3. We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can buy Minecraft Java Edition separately from Microsoft Store: You can Buy Minecraft Java Edition separately on Microsoft Store. First go to Microsoft Store,then search 'Minecraft'.Select the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle.Scroll down then you can see the Minecraft Java Edition seperated...
  4. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  5. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  6. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  7. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  9. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  10. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...