Windows 10: MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

Discus and support MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant sign in i get a bat error and its been 3 days now and still dosent work Please Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronLehman1, Jul 15, 2021.

1. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

I cant sign in i get a bat error and its been 3 days now and still dosent work Please Help

:)

AaronLehman1, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2021
  4. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20

1. MInecraft windows 10 Edition 1.17.20 - Similar Threads - MInecraft Edition

2. I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition... under the wrong account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition... under the wrong account.: How do I get it transferred or get a refund or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-dungeons-ultimate-edition-under/e20130ea-dcaa-4343-832b-8f466e5dafd8
  3. Minecraft W10 Edition Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition Error: "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"Hello, I was able to play Minecraft W10 on my PC because I purchased Minecraft on my Xbox years before....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition problem?: Back during the beginning of the pandemic I kept seeing ads of the website, G2A and they were selling games and they had a sale for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So I bought it and it gave me the key and I got the game up and running and everything was fine and perfect. Well...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  6. Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.: Hi,Both my sons used to be able to connect their own laptops to their Minecraft Java Edition LAN World in order to play together. They were logged in to the same wifi network at home. They each have separate Minecraft accounts. However, after installing a network printer and...
  7. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  8. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code: I was eligible for a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redemption code, I would try to click the "get a code" button on the official Mojang Minecraft website every month but each time I did it said something along the lines of "Can't generate a code right now, try again later." I...
  10. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....