Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Needlife73, May 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work :(

:)

Needlife73, May 11, 2019
  2. Aleksa :D Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition/Xbox achievements.

Greeting everyone!

Can I UNLOCK Xbox achievements in LATEST UPDATE
    of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition without purchasing full version!

Thanks in advance Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work :D

Take a look of picture/its an trial version.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work 568cdf48-68ee-48a3-85e7-d46e13b32486.png

Aleksa :D, May 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 11, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition achievements

2. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  3. achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievements not working on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Hi so my brother has Minecraft on his and the achievements are not working, he has tried all the tricks to re-activate them and they still do not work...
  4. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  5. Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...: Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get their points and stuff after i have done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievements-on-minecraft-windows-10-edition-are/f0f6c95d-a16a-4530-9bb4-0d821c25c79e
  6. Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements are not working Windows 10: I've tried almost everything you can, reinstall, wsreset, sign in/out. I've gone through all the forums and youtube videos to no avail. I'm the host and members can gain the same achievement I've been attempting for ages....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements: I have bought minecraft windows 10 edition a few days ago, and I have been playing and I have not won any achievements, and since I have cheats deactivated ... is there a way to activate them? I have run a program that removes "Bloatware" previously, but I have already...
  8. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What can I do?...
  9. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  10. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 minecraft achievements not working

2. minecraft windows 10 achievements not working

3. achievements in minecraft not working