Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a black menu screen and just steves head floating when I try to load Minecraft. I have seen the previous thread and have followed all advice and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aligreatwhite, Jun 27, 2020.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu

I have a black menu screen and just steves head floating when I try to load Minecraft. I have seen the previous thread and have followed all advice and nothing changes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics card, have no 3d options available to toggle/turn off. there is no Minecraft.exe file to open in compatibility mode. I have updated windows, the graphics card and still not helped. that's when I tried uninstalling it. I have followed every recommendation I can find and nothing works. the HP laptop has UHD graphics 600 with the most updated driver 26.20.100.7925. Intel Celeron N4000CPU 1.1GHZ processor 64-bit.

Please help

:)

Aligreatwhite, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 27, 2020
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu

1. minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu - Similar Threads - minecraft edition black

2. minecraft windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 black screen: I installed 1.17 on minecraft windows 10 edition and now when i open the game it shows the mojang logo the turns black i have the latest drivers and everything...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen: I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-red-screen/cc6e748b-9981-42ec-9933-b4a88fb2badf
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Black screen from launcher: My laptop worked with it when i first got it a few days ago and now it hangs up on the black screen from launch every time. Tried uninstalling a bunch, updated drivers, etc. Can't get it to work. Any help would be great. HP Lapton AMD Ryzen 3 processor with Radeon Vega...
  5. minecraft windows edition 10 menu buttons dont appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows edition 10 menu buttons dont appear: after the latest minecraft update whenever i try to start the game it loads everything up to the splash screen but none of the buttons load. i've tried reinstalling and updating my display drivers, reinstalling minecraft, updating windows, but nothing is working...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag: Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu. Help? Also I dont want to reinstall cause I have alot of worlds I want to see without being able to play the Windows 10 edition...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  9. Minecraft Window 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  10. Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: So i go to move and only sometimes happens when i open Minecraft and the icon freezes and i can not open it on the start menu even after a restart it just sits there, sometimes it even CRASHES the start menu. Please help [ATTACH]...