Windows 10: Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't

Discus and support Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I tried buying Minecraft Bedrock AKA Minecraft Windows 10 today and an error happened so I just quit doing it later it said that I got charged from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexKugo, Jan 29, 2021.

1. AlexKugo Win User

Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't

So I tried buying Minecraft Bedrock AKA Minecraft Windows 10 today and an error happened so I just quit doing it later it said that I got charged from Microsoft for Minecraft but I still don't have the actual product This is my first time buying anything on Microsoft or even using it so please understand that I am no professional at things like this and if possible I'd like to chargeback.

:)

AlexKugo, Jan 29, 2021

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Hello,

I wanted to ask how long it will take that you have Windows 10 Codes again, because I bought the Java Edition on the 24 March, 2016. And I want to claim the free copy that I have but it says "we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows
    10". I want to claim it now because I didn´t knew before that I got a free copy of it.

WolffromtheSky, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Cr0wlE Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition mail problem

Hello.I bought Minecraft premium in 2014.Now i updated my computer to Windows 10.If i redeem my windows 10 edition gift code,it sends me to outlook.com . But i registered my mojang(and minecraft premium account) on a gmail.So i can not play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition beta in premium mode(or ?? mode).I can only play windows 10 minecraft edition for 90 minutes.I cant use any commands MORE.What can i do?Please help me *Sad*cry (This question can be bad because my English is not epic Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't :p )

Cr0wlE, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Bought

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  4. I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.: Yesterday I bought minecraft java edition, at the time of payment an error occurred and I tried once again giving error, after a few minutes check my email that I was notified a debit of mojang, I had charged the game but I did not get any mojang mail of my order, I did not...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  6. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  7. Minecraft "didn't" got bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "didn't" got bought: So for some reason in the Microsoft store, it seems that I didn't actually bought the game, I already bought the game years ago but for some reason, its gone, I bought it through gift card but I already lost the card since I already bought it, I already signed in to the right...
  8. I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me: I'm on my Windows PC, and I went on to google to go and buy Minecraft and i put in all my info and proceeded to buy it. After i purchased it, it told me i needed to sign in on another device in order to install or something. So I signed in on my phone. I look at my PC and it...
  9. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....