Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I was just wondering if I can download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on more than one device with my redeem code for Java edition? Thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Technobald, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device?

Hi! I was just wondering if I can download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on more than one device with my redeem code for Java edition? Thanks for reading

:)

Technobald, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

Hi Jaden

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

Mojang Account

If that does not work....

This issue requires contacting support, let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you can't redeem it.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device?

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition- Can i use my free java code on more than one device? - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition free

2. Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Okay so I saw a similar question and tried everything its replies said, and nothing is working. When I do hit "install on my devices," it says it's trying to install. Also, there's some small line (on that same window where it says it's trying to install), kinda like a typing...
  3. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA: Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition. Please Help me/...
  4. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"
  6. Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?: I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks and custom maps....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.: I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update...
  8. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  9. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6
  10. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it: I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it....