Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A while ago, my minecraft would not run past the loading screen. I uninstalled it and now it will come up with a generic error on Installing stage.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexHeaton3, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

A while ago, my minecraft would not run past the loading screen. I uninstalled it and now it will come up with a generic error on Installing stage.

Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install b21145ed-8b27-481e-a34e-942db0bfcd95?upload=true.png

In the minecraft folder, there is a strange corrupted folder I cannot access and cannot delete, even with various unlocker programs.
    A disk check doesn't delete it and there is a diskcheck every time i load up my PC.

I feel like it's the cause and I have no idea what to do.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

:)

AlexHeaton3, Feb 5, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition cannot

2. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  3. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login: Recently I installed a new hard drive for my PC, re-installed Windows and gave the computer to my son. He's logged into the computer with his Microsoft account same as used on his previous computer. He's also logged into Xbox Companion app with his same profile as before....
  5. Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello all, I am in need of assistance when installing the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. When going to the minecraft.net website and going through the edition options, I click onto Windows 10, following this I click "BUY" but it brings me to the privacy settings on...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing: Hello! I wanted to play Minecraft with my friend who doesn't use the current beta version. I uninstalled my game and tried reinstalling it, and it works, but just freezes at 2.16mb/398.3mb. I've stopped the download, and reset the Microsoft store twice through the settings...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  8. Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I had it installed on my old PC but now I want to download it on a new machine. I try to redeem my code which wasused to download Windows 10 Edition but I don’t know how...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  10. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I redeemed my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft and when i press Install on my devices, i cannot press install now even though i have a microsoft account linked. Please help...