Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As shown above my minecraft windows 10 cant connect to internet... i have the Java version as well and that connects really well i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jdcool00, May 11, 2020.

1. jdcool00 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet 5fc155db-3473-43dc-bb1e-6ee6b68ae9d7?upload=true.png

As shown above my minecraft windows 10 cant connect to internet... i have the Java version as well and that connects really well i want to play on realms and with my friends but my windows 10 version does not connect to internet at all... if anyone had the problem and does have to solution please help

:)

jdcool00, May 11, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, May 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 11, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Can't connect to Internet - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Can't

2. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  3. I can't connect to custom servers on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to custom servers on minecraft windows 10 edition: I can connect normally on the main default servers, but not on the added ones or if i join a friend in a world. I have the latest version and both the server and me are on the same version....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  6. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.: About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must...
  7. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  8. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to download Minecraft through the windows store, I only get an error 100% of the time. This is the error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb5e3086-6a11-418a-97a4-a9cd0d2682a7
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...