Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meebus, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Meebus Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says "claim your free copy" of Minecraft for Windows 10. I have tried for multiple days but the message "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" keeps popping up. Is there an alternate way I can claim my copy for my computer?

:)

Meebus, Mar 31, 2020

2. Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.

I bought Minecraft Java Edition in 2013, which means I'm eligible for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I claimed this in 2016, but since then I have changed Microsoft accounts. I'm still using the same the same Mojang account and it still
    says it is claimed. Is it possible to transfer the claim to this account?

Chasie-Poo, Mar 31, 2020
  3. DSuper330 Win User
    Claiming my Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I purchased my minecraft account and game in 2014, and I saw recently that Windows 10 Edition was available free for minecraft Java Players. Several of my friends have different versions of minecraft (PC, PE, Xbox) and I wanted to get it so that I could
    play with all my friends.

But when I went to claim the free copy, I would get this error message:

"Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!"

Did I do something wrong or are there really no more codes? If there are no codes, when will more be available?

Thanks! Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working :)

-

DSuper330, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013

Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was
    already claimed the 30th of September 2017,

yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all,

I looked into my purchase history in Microsoft store and nothing...

Please, I'm desperate to get Windows 10 edition fast and don't ask why... anyways, any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you, hope to hear soon.

bustosaurus, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition claim

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  4. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working: I was trying to claim my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and when I was redirected to the Microsoft page where it usually autofills in the code, it didn't fill in the code at all. I have tried this many times and it still isn't working....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code: I purchased Minecraft in 2013, and when attempting to claim the free code for the Windows 10 Edition, this error message appears: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their...
  9. Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition in 2013, which means I'm eligible for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I claimed this in 2016, but since then I have changed Microsoft accounts. I'm still using the same the same Mojang account and it still says it is claimed. Is...
  10. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 edition claim free copy

2. Claim your free copy

3. claim free copy of minecraft windows 10 not showing up

4. minecraft free copy,
  5. minecraft 10 claim your free copy does nothing,
  6. minecraft w10 edition claim free copy error