Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. A couple months ago I was playing Minecraft, and it worked fine. Now, a couple months and a couple updates later, the game will only load for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SinjinGreen, May 17, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

Hi. A couple months ago I was playing Minecraft, and it worked fine. Now, a couple months and a couple updates later, the game will only load for a minute or so before turning white, and then closing. No error message is shown, it simply closes. This happens whether I try to actually play the game or if I just sit in the menu. I appreciate the help.

:)

SinjinGreen, May 17, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 17, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 17, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition closes

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup: I just bought minecraft windows 10 from Microsoft store and whenever I open it , it closes on the startup Pls help if you know the answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-closes-on-startup/c56d1c14-d681-4135-9fb8-3fc560013e53
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Bedrock edition closes: Hey, Recently I installed minecraft bedrock edition Not java And whenever I launch it the screen freezes then it closes and it doesnt let me minimize mc Please help me...
  6. About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition: If you get Minecraft Windows 10 edition do you get pocket edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-minecraft-windows-10-and-minecraft-pocket/9b27e947-9a6a-4c82-9a26-e9c3c6563271
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it: The title pretty much says it all. I have uninstalled and installed again. I've tried various Powershell commands ran as administrator. My Microsoft Store and other default Apps used to do a similar thing, but that was intentionally deleted/uninstalled. Now I found the...
  8. Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition: So I have had the Java edition of Minecraft since forever. Apparently I redeemed my code to get the windows 10 edition a couple years ago, so I tried to download it via the windows store and play it this way. Well, it shows up on my windows store purchase history and says...
  9. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...
  10. Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.: This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less than that. My graphic card driver is up to date, as is the Win updates. Fans are working but not yet checked the CPU temp....