Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft windows 10 from Microsoft store and whenever I open it , it closes on the startup Pls help if you know the answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by امیرحسین, May 4, 2021.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

I just bought minecraft windows 10 from Microsoft store and whenever I open it , it closes on the startup Pls help if you know the answer

:)

امیرحسین, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 4, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 4, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition closes

2. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  3. Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition: I purchased the software and when I tried to install it with little information just saying error. For starters how am I supposed to see what is wrong if it just says error? I have spent the last three hours researching how to fix it and nothing has worked. I have up to date...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup: whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating it, reinstalling it, logging out of my account and back in, restarting the computer, removing it from task bar and freeing...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup: Recently I had to do a fresh reset on my computer to fix some crashing issues. Everything has been running great except ever since then Minecraft windows 10 edition does not load up. What happens is when I open the app it shows the red Mojang splash screen then the white...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Bedrock edition closes: Hey, Recently I installed minecraft bedrock edition Not java And whenever I launch it the screen freezes then it closes and it doesnt let me minimize mc Please help me...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup: Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides. What I already did: Reinstalled game Updated Java Updated windows Reinstalled drivers Run sfc \scannow...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...
  10. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...