Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by katerupprecht, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it. I would like to know who redeemed it and when, and if possible, get a new code.

:)

katerupprecht, Apr 11, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 11, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Code

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed: i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back into my old account only to find the microsoft store is asking for another payment rather than letting me download it on...
  3. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed": On the 19th, I tried to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. I purchased Minecraft Java edition in 2011, so I was eligible. I tried to redeem my code, and I was told it was already redeemed. I checked my purchase history, and there was nothing about the code being redeemed. I...
  5. Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed: 5 years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and I got a redeem code for free. 4 years ago I redeemed it through Microsft Store. But yesterday I went to the store and it's not in my account. I went back to Mojang's website to redeem it again but the Microsoft Store says that...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  8. Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition: I have purchased Mine craft java edition back in 2016. Like many others i wanted to claim Mine craft windows 10 edition because of cross platform gaming. When i went to claim my code it shows a message saying that this code has already been redeemed in 2017 even though i...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my friends without having to buy it again and it says it is already redeemed but I...
  10. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...