Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lpnskywalker, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update opportunity. Later on, I was alerted about the new edition of Minecraft made just for Windows 10. I redeemed my code, and played the game for a while. Now, here's the problem. I just got a new computer running Windows 10. My old computer was thrown away, but I carried over my Microsoft account. When I tried to download my Windows 10 Edition, (After already downloading the desktop Java version) It said my code was used, which, of course, made sense. But after trying all of the troubleshooting tips, I cannot get this to work. The only way that I think would fix this would be for me to verify my purchase, and then be sent a new code. I would appreciate any tips! (And don't tell me to restart my device Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error. :) )

:)

lpnskywalker, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 19, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it.

ashtoncortes, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Code

2. My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.: Hello, Since I purchased minecraft java edition in 2015, I can have minecraft windows 10 edition for free, the problem is that the key that was given to me has already been used, but in reality I have never used it, in fact my microsoft account does not has minecraft ......
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  6. Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition: I have purchased Mine craft java edition back in 2016. Like many others i wanted to claim Mine craft windows 10 edition because of cross platform gaming. When i went to claim my code it shows a message saying that this code has already been redeemed in 2017 even though i...
  7. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error: I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my friends without having to buy it again and it says it is already redeemed but I...
  10. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 redeem already used code

2. redeem minecraft for windows 10 already used

3. minecraft win 10 code already used

4. minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code already used,
  5. already used windows 10 minecraft code