Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Superior410, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has already been taken and that I am unable to claim the game. I have a few friends who want to play on bedrock, or Windows 10 Edition and I want to play with them. It was brought to my disappointment that it wouldn't be as easy as I have anticipated it to be, seeing that it was already claimed back in 2015. I've had my account since the 3rd of August, 2013. If anyone could please help me out if they found the solution, it would be greatly appreciated! If I lack sufficient information to help diagnose my situation, please let me know what else I will need!

:)

Superior410, Mar 18, 2020
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

If there is no codes than why is the button still on the website

Aiden Smeltzer, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Code

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...
  3. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  4. Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10: i have buyed the java edition of minecraft but claim the code option is not available[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/claim-the-code-option-not-availabe-for-minecraft/ddf08c61-d373-4c78-a204-6b5c010dd07b
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in August of 2016, and heard that you can get a free version of Minecraft if your account was created before sometime in 2018. So I listened to where a video told me to go to do just that, and the person in the video said there was supposed to...
  6. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code: I purchased Minecraft in 2013, and when attempting to claim the free code for the Windows 10 Edition, this error message appears: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code being available but says to be already claimed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code being available but says to be already claimed.: I bought Minecraft Java edition on the 9th of November 2014, which allows my account to come with WIndows 10 edition free. The problem is that it says I claimed the game on the 27th of June, 2017 but my order history does no feature it. I try to use the associated code and it...
  9. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...