Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Creoonpc, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Creoonpc Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great.

:)

Creoonpc, Aug 31, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 31, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition code

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code: I was eligible for a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redemption code, I would try to click the "get a code" button on the official Mojang Minecraft website every month but each time I did it said something along the lines of "Can't generate a code right now, try again later." I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One and I switched PC with the same account. On my PC, it says that I don't have it but I bought it. Why do I don't have it on my computer? Thanks!...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in August of 2016, and heard that you can get a free version of Minecraft if your account was created before sometime in 2018. So I listened to where a video told me to go to do just that, and the person in the video said there was supposed to...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition code: so when it says that it sent that 25 digit code to my email, nothing shows up, theres no code. ive tried multiple times with multiple emails but nothing works. what do i do????...
  7. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  9. Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code already redeemed error for minecraft windows 10 edition: I have purchased Mine craft java edition back in 2016. Like many others i wanted to claim Mine craft windows 10 edition because of cross platform gaming. When i went to claim my code it shows a message saying that this code has already been redeemed in 2017 even though i...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.: I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesnt work contact the merchant. traductor

2. code not found. try re-entering it. if that doesnt work contact the merchant.

3. mnecraft windows 10 code